Definition of trauma:
A frequently asked question we receive is ‘what is trauma?’. A basic definition of trauma is a ‘deeply distressing or disturbing experience’. This can both be psychological or physical. So where does cleaning come into this? Well, our expertise come in when an incident has happened that requires a removal and clean up of the area.
Services we provide:
- Blood, blood bourne pathogens (BBP) / bodily fluid relating trauma
- Sharps removal including needle pick ups
- Police vehicle and prison cell clean ups
- Animal carcass removal and pest control
- Fogging and infection control